F.M.C.S.A.Process Agents
Fuel TaxesState Permits
 Road Legal, Inc.
Legal StepsRequest More Information
About Road LegalContact Road Legal
You are here: RoadLegal.com / Permits and Registrations


State/IFTA Permits

  • We can obtain your IFTA permit and decals in all 48 states.

  • We are pleased to announce that we now offer United Carrier Registration (UCR) which replaces Single State Registration.

    • Remember! All Private, Exempt, For Hire carriers, Brokers, Freight Forwarders, and Leasing Companies MUST FILE with their Base State!

    • If you would like this service, we require that you reach us by telephone. Call Road Legal toll-free at: 1-800-324-8789

  • We can obtain all Road and Mileage Tax credentials required from the states of KY, NM, NY and OR.

  • We can obtain Intrastate Authority (Point to Point within the same state) for all states requiring this filing.

Road Legal, Inc. can handle all renewals for the above state permits which expire at the end of each year.  We will notify you months in advance concerning these renewals.